Saint George: Champion Of Christendom & Patron Saint Of England & Ethiopia
SAINT GEORGE CHAMPION OF CHRISTENDOM & PATRON SAINT OF ENGLAND (& ETHIOPIA) This book, "Saint George, Champion of Christendom and Patron Saint of England", by Elizabeth Oke Gordon, is a replication. It has been restored by human beings, page by page, so that you may enjoy it in a form as close to the original as possible. This book was created using print-on-demand technology. His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I, the Emperor of Ethiopia is the 914th (Stranger) Knight of the Order of the Garter said these interesting and telling words about St. George, the patron saint of both the Imperial Armies of Ethiopia and England: "...As St George who killed the dragon is the Patron Saint of our army as well as of our allies, let us unite with our allies in everlasting friendship and amity in order to be able to stand against the godless and cruel dragon which has newly risen and which is oppressing mankind." (from "My Life and Ethiopia's Progress" Volume 2)
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781518864728
- ISBN: 1518864724
- Publication Year: 2015