Sales Management 2.0: Managing In The Sales 2.0 Environment
The current marketplace has become a catalyst for change in sales and sales management. Sales teams need to be more responsive and adaptable than ever before. Sales Management 2.0 helps the experienced sales manager improve rep effectiveness, drive more revenue from existing resources and scale the sales organization to meet company objectives. Sales Management 2.0 builds on existing management skills to improve accountability, reduce dependency on a few and get better insight into current potential and limitation. Being both evolutionary and revolutionary, it challenges many current assumptions regarding sales management and provides new concepts to build a sales force that can deliver in difficult times and adapt to market conditions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781439263761
- ISBN: 1439263760
- Publication Year: 2009