Samurai X Trust & Betrayal: Director's Cut
This prequel to the Ruroni Kenshin TV series takes place during the Japanese civil war during which Kenshin earned his name, the Battousai, or the Manslayer. Fans of the original series who up until now have only been exposed to the repentant Kenshin who wanders in the hopes of redeeming himself for the death and destruction he wrought in his former days will be given a clear view into the previous life. The Kenshin that was known as the Battousai was not as evil as the name implies, however, as his motivations are made clear: he had a fierce need to fight for what he thought was right. Cammila Collar, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: ADV Films, Inc.
- UPC: 702727061028
- Region: Region 1