Sarah Walker's Christmas Collection: Easy Carols For Solo And Group Players
This is the fourth book by Sarah Walker in her series of books for Electronic Keyboard, which is designed to motivate young and inexperienced electronic keyboard players to develop a sound technique while having fun. The carols presented here, with their words, offer a whistle-stop tour of the music that rings in the festive season worldwide. They are also wittily illustrated by Drew Hillier, whose pictures adorn many Faber publications. Ideal for solo or group work, this is wonderful resource for the school Christmas concert or to perform at leisure with friends and family.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Faber & Faber
- ISBN-13: 9780571519651
- ISBN: 0571519652
- Publication Year: 2003