Schematic Capture With Cadence Pspice
These manuals show the reader how to use the Cadence /Orcad version of thePSpice circuit simulation program with the Orcad Capture front end. Focusing on a wide range of circuits, they feature a collection of examples that show how to create a circuit, how to run the different analyses, and how to obtain the results from those analyses. Use this URL to access the examples www.pearsoned.com/electronicsThe topics covered in this book are editing a basic schematic using Orcad /Capture , Probe, DC nodal analysis, DC sweep, AC sweep, transient analysis, creating and modifying models using Orcad/Capture, digital simulations, Monte Carlo analyses, and project management with Orcad/Capture CIS. For electrical engineers, computer engineers, and workers in power electronics, analog electronics, circuit simulation, and project managers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780130484000
- ISBN: 0130484008
- Publication Year: 2002
- Edition: 2 PAP/CDR