Scleroderma: From Pathogenesis To Comprehensive Management
Comprised of the authoritative work of international experts, this fully-updated second edition of Scleroderma builds upon the well-regarded approach in the first edition to provide integrated, concise, and up-to-date synthesis of current concepts of pathogenesis and modern approaches to management of systemic sclerosis (scleroderma). With a multidisciplinary approach to comprehensive care, this book is easily accessible for health care professionals in many fields. The new edition includes extensive updated material based on major developments in the field, with new chapters on personalized medicine, cancer complications, global perspectives on scleroderma, and more. It presents a succinct and thoughtful synthesis of current pathomechanistic concepts, providing a valuable reference tool for basic and translational investigators working in the field. Scleroderma: From Pathogenesis to Comprehensive Management serves as an essential, all-inclusive resource for rheumatologists, pulmonologists, cardiologists, gastroenterologists, nephrologists and all those involved in the care of scleroderma patients.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319810331
- ISBN: 3319810332
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2 Reprint