Scott Joplin: His Complete Works [Box]
In 1974 Richard Zimmerman recorded a brilliant five-LP set that includes virtually every selection written or arranged by Scott Joplin, the king of ragtime composers. In addition to interpreting all of Joplin's rags, Zimmerman performed the composer's early songs, the music from his ragtime opera "Treemonisha" and some works that were not discovered until the 1970's. The enclosed booklet also gives a definitive account of Joplin's music and life. This box may still be available in collector's shops (it has not been reissued yet on CD) and is the best and most thorough documentation of Scott Joplin's music yet. ~ Scott Yanow, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Garland
- Seller rating:
- Label: Bescol
- UPC: 076637000423