Scott Standard Postage Stamp Catalogue 2018
This year's catalogue is a special 150th year edition. The Scott Catalogue of postage stamps, published by Scott Publishing Co, is updated annually and lists all the stamps of the entire world which its editors recognize as issued for postal purposes. It is published in eight large volumes that include six volumes containing all the countries of the world that have ever issued postage stamps, the United States Specialized Catalog, and the 1840-1940 Classic Specialized Catalogue (covering the world for the first 100 years that stamps were issued). The numbering system used by Scott to identify stamps is dominant among stamp collectors in the United States, Canada and Mexico. The Scott Catalogues is the leader in the stamp market and a must for all collectors and researchers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Scott Pub Inc Co
- ISBN-13: 9780894875366
- ISBN: 0894875361
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 174