Scottie Pippen: Reach Higher
by Scottie Pippen (1997)
Description: First Edition. Scottie Pippen's message to young readers about faith, honesty, hard work and discipline. Signed by author.. Published by Taylor Trade Publishing 1997 Fine Condition. In our Hulen store.Dimensions: Quarto (9.5 x 12)Signature notes: "To Gretchen,Thanks for your help Scotty Pippen" Dust jacket condition: Fine Spine notes: No issues End papers: No Issues Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: In his first book for children, four-time NBA champion and Chicago Bull Scottie Pippen shares his experiences in life and encourages young readers to reach for high goals no matter what their background or what obstacles they face. 30 color illustrations. 25 color photos.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1997
- Listing Date: 12/21/2017
- Sold By: HPB Hulen
- Ships From: TX, United States
- Available Quantity: 1