Scripted In Love's Scars
As the Opera Ghost, Erik believes he is omnipotent, untouchable, and certainly not a victim of emotion. He is in control of every aspect of his world and runs the opera house with shrewd calculation, building his reputation and becoming a legend. But one afternoon and one turn of events, and he is thrown from his pedestal as the ghost meant to be feared is suddenly the one afraid. Afraid of one girl and the power she holds in her hands.Christine expected a ghost in the cellars of the opera house, not a man as shaken by her presence as she is by his. He is the one they ve told her to fear and hate, the murderer and monster with the face of a demon, and yet she is drawn into his world of music and passion and a love so powerful that she can t breathe without it.A new and different take on the classic story of The Phantom of the Opera, Scripted in Love's Scars take Erik and Christine from the streets of Paris to the dungeons of Persia through a love story's libretto and the scars it leaves behind.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781507645734
- ISBN: 1507645732
- Publication Year: 2015