Sculpture 1985 1998
by Richard Serra (1999)
Description: First Edition. Dust jacket protected by DEMCO poly wrap.. Published by Distributed Art Pub Inc 1999 Fine Condition. In our Sir Barton store.Dimensions: Quarto (9.5 x 12)Signature notes: Signed by author. Dust jacket condition: Fine Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: This major publication catalogues all of Richard Serra's sculpture of the last thirteen years, presenting extensive photographic documentation of his site-specific sculpture, as well as an important critical text and an interview with the artist.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1999
- Listing Date: 06/19/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A