Search For The Gods
Three intrepid archeologists head into Pueblo country in New Mexico in search of Mankind's origins. The group hopes to locate an ancient medallion, which may or may not prove that the Earth was once a stopping-off point for extraterrestrial beings. But just finding the medallion turns out to be the easy part; complicating matters is a fierce struggle over possession of the artifact, with several would-be possessors indicating that they're willing to kill to get what they want. Filmed on location in Taos, New Mexico as the pilot for a proposed (but unsold) weekly series, Search for the Gods made its ABC network bow on March 9, 1975--where it was handily trounced in the ratings by a competing Barbra Streisand special. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Warner Home Video
- UPC: 883316993330
- Region: Region [unknown]