See No Evil: The True Story Of A Ground Soldier In The Cia's War On Terrorism
In a compelling autobiography, a twenty-year veteran of the CIA's Directorate of Operations offers an unprecedented insider's look at how terrorism works, the decline of the CIA in the wake of the Cold War, the failure of U.S. intelligence to stop terrorism, and what can be done in the future to battle terrorist activities here and abroad. 100,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Appleton
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Random House Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780609609873
- ISBN: 0609609874
- Publication Year: 2002