Selected Letters Volume 4
Charles Bukowski was a uniguely talented and prolific writer, best known for his Beat Generation writing that reflected his experience of low life urban America. Selected Letters Volume 4 collects together correspondence with various friends, lovers and literary contacts, providing an intimate and fascinating insight into Bolowski's mind, his emotions and his attitude towards his own creativity, right up until his death in 1994.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Gardners Books
- ISBN-13: 9780753509333
- ISBN: 0753509334
- Publication Year: 2005