Self Don?T Care: 200 Ways To Enjoy Life Without Giving A F*Ck
Cut the crap and cut to the chase with this fun self-care guide parody that features 150+ ways to actually live your best life. Self-Care (n): The act of engaging in activities or behaviors that help one achieve or maintain good physical or mental health, especially to mitigate the effects of stress or trauma. [Anti]Self-Care (n): The act of engaging in (potentially dangerous) activities or behaviors that help one achieve or maintain a good time, especially to mitigate the effects of being stressed the f*ck out. (Warning: may cause trauma). Which sounds more fun? It's time to be selfish about our self-care and do things we actually want to do. Self (Don't) Care isn't anti-you--it's pro-doing what you damn well please to feel good and enjoy life, rather than being told what's right for you. So put up your feet, pick up a pint, and browse through these 150+ suggestions for letting loose--it's the only self-care guide we all actually need.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Adams Media Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781721400256
- ISBN: 1721400257
- Publication Year: 2019