Semantic Technology: Third Joint International Conference, Jist 2013, Seoul, South Korea, November 28 20, 2013, Revised Selected Papers
This book constitutes the proceedings of the Third Joint International Semantic Technology Conference, JIST 2013, held in Seoul, South Korea, in November 2013.The 32 papers, included four tutorials and 5 workshop papers, in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The contributions are organized in topical sections on semantic Web services, multilingual issues, biomedical applications, ontology construction, semantic reasoning, semantic search and query, ontology mapping, and learning and discovery.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783319068251
- ISBN: 3319068253
- Publication Year: 2014