Sensors And Instrumentation, Aircraft/Aerospace And Energy Harvesting: Proceedings Of The 36th Imac, A Conference And Exposition On Structural Dynamics 2018
Sensors and Instrumentation, Volume 8. Proceedings of the 36th IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, 2018, the eighth volume of nine from the Conference brings together contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Sensors and Instrumentation, including papers on: Sensor Applications Accelerometer Design Accelerometer Calibration Sensor Technology Energy Harvesting Technology Aircraft/Aerospace Technology
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319746418
- ISBN: 3319746413
- Publication Year: 2018