Seventh Grade Social Science: For Homeschool Or Extra Practice
Over 50 discussion questions and activities, and 50 quiz questions, fill this comprehensive social science book. The book covers the following topics:Gathering and Using Evidence, Chronological Reasoning, Comparison and Contextualization, Economics and Economic Systems, Geographic Reasoning, and Civic ParticipationIf you are homeschooling (or if you are just trying to get extra practice for your child), then you already know that social science workbooks and curriculum can be expensive. Homeschool Brew is trying to change that! We have teamed with teachers and parents to create books for prices parents can afford. We believe education shouldn t be expensive.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781500429249
- ISBN: 1500429244
- Publication Year: 2014