Directed by Ingmar Bergman, Starring Ingmar Bergman, Ake Fridell, Anders Ek, Bibi Andersson, Bertil Anderberg, Bengt Ekerot, Nils Poppe, Max Von Sydow, Gunnar Bjornstrand, Gunnel Lindblom
An allegory on man's search for meaning. Von Sydow stars as a medieval knight returning from the Crusades. He encounters Death, and plays a chess game with him with his life and soul as the stakes.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Parmer Crossing
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Criterion Collection
- UPC: 037429124529
- Region: Region 1