Sharing Hope, Nurturing Resilience: A Coaching Journey
Finally: A book that helps you survive--maybe even thrive--no matter what life throws at you! Do you experience stress daily without relief? Is your relationship with your loved one with a mental illness out of balance or all consuming? Do you feel isolated, lost and confused? Does something hold you back from getting the support you need? Dee Anderson, Certified Health Coach and parent of a grown son with a mental illness, can show you a better way--one that relieves the stress and pain of grief, guilt, shame, stigma, and isolation. It encourages you to find your voice,practice gratitude, and rediscover a healthful and joyful life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781511664103
- ISBN: 151166410X
- Publication Year: 2015