A year has passed since the Battle of Waterloo, and as an Indian Maharaja begins threatening British interests Sharpe (Sean Bean) is sent on his most treacherous mission to date. Assigned the thankless task of investigating the ominous rumors, Sharpe quickly discovers that the last scout, his own close companion Sergeant Harper, has gone missing. As reports begin to surface that East India Company Officer Colonel Dodd is actually the malcontent organizing the uprisings, Sharpe desperately tries to gain access into the Maharaja's impenetrable fortress. Upon gaining entry, however, Sharpe soon finds his plan taking an unanticipated turn for the worse. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Flagship
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: BBC Video
- UPC: 883929278626
- Region: Region 1