Sharps Rifles And Spanish Mules
by Wayne R Austerman (1985)
Description: First Edition. "Reading almost like a western novel, this well-documented history of a frontier business enterprise reveals the turbulent career of a stagecoach line that stretched from San Antonio to El Paso and at times reached to Santa Fe and San Diego." A little light soiling to jacket. 8 pages of b/w photographs and several maps augment the text. . Published by Texas A & M Univ Pr 1985 Very Good Condition. In our Anderson Mill store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Dust jacket condition: Very Good Spine notes: Jacket has wear and chippping to spine's head & tail areas. The boards show edgewear there as well, but not extremely so. End papers: Clean endpapers. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1985
- Listing Date: 03/11/2018