She Flies With Her Own Wings: The Courage To Believe
She Flies With Her Own Wings-The courage to believeThis compelling true-life thriller follows one woman through the suicide death of her husband and twenty years later the suicide death of her son. Her adrenaline-laced journey of darkness strips the mask off the hidden demons of domestic violence and reveals an incredible confrontation between good and evil.Journal Entry-Pain is now a part of my daily life. The ghosts still haunt every fiber of my soul. I?m stuck in this place, on the thin line between courage and despair. Managing to hold on to all I?ve ever believed in, but not really believing. I wonder; where is my angel? Why won?t God send me an angel? I drowned in my thoughts. God keeps my head alive. Without Him I would be filled with darkness. I seem to be surviving day to day, fighting battles inside and out. Holding on with the armor of God, but wondering is He there for me? Darkness settles in.Call out, see if anyone answers. Is there any angel to whom you can turn? Job 5:1
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781480008939
- ISBN: 1480008931
- Publication Year: 2012