by Leonard Nimoy (2002)
Description: First Edition. The first-ever monograph of Leonard Nimoy's photographic works. A beautiful study of the female form combined with Nimoy's intrigue with scriptural mythology.. Published by Consortium Book Sales and Dist 2002 Fine Condition. In our Hulen store.Dimensions: Quarto (9.5 x 12) Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Spine notes: Tight, no issues End papers: Clean, no issues Description: Hardback
Synopsis: Shekhina presents the first-ever monograph of Leonard Nimoy, photographer. This exhaustive and eerily beautiful photographic study of the female form reveals Nimoy's intrigue with scriptural mythology and ancient spirituality.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 2002
- Listing Date: 12/21/2017
- Sold By: HPB Hulen
- Ships From: TX, United States
- Available Quantity: 1