Shelby County: In The East Texas Hills
by Charles E Tatum (1984)
Description: First Edition. This VERY RARE book chronicles the history of Shelby county along with the families which resided there. 1984. First Edition.. Published by Eakin Publications, Inc. 1984 Very Good Condition. bumping to corners and creasing to cover In our Montrose store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Dust jacket condition: Good Spine notes: Rubbing and bumping to spine. Mild tearing to top edge End papers: Endpapers are a map Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1984
- Listing Date: 12/08/2018
- Sold By: HPB Montrose
- Ships From: TX, United States
- Available Quantity: 1