Sherlock Holmes And The American Angels
From the author of Sherlock Holmes and the Kings Governess - Spring 1902. Holmes finds a body in Regents Park, and when a Scottish lawyer is found murdered on the same day, he senses a conspiracy connected with the Jacobites. Holmes and Watson head for Scotland, convinced a collection of golden angels hidden at the time of the American War of Independence is now sought by the conspirators who assassinated the president...
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Severn House Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780727877062
- ISBN: 0727877062
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: LRG