Shift Happens!: Live An Inspired Life With Dr. Robert Holden
LIVE NOW, PROCRASTINATE LATER!Say Yes to Living an Inspired Life! Some people go through life, and others grow through life, says Dr. Robert Holden in this inspiring live lecture for PBS. With his signature wisdom and humor, Robert shows you how to experience a new level of happiness, success, and love in your life. Over three acts, Robert reveals key principles and practices that are the heart of his work. Key themes include:Miracle of Self-Acceptance:The more you accept yourself, the more every area of your life improves.Happiness NOW:Stop searching for happiness and start following your joy.Authentic Success:Let go of the counterfeit coins and recognize what you truly want.Beyond Independence:If you are alive, you need help!Real Abundance:If you think something is missing in your life, it is probably moreof the real you!SPECIAL BONUS FEATURE: Dr. Holden teaches you about the Three Worldviews and how your life can change when you show up in a more authentic way.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hay House Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781401942977
- ISBN: 1401942970
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: DVD