Bell Telephone Hour Telecasts, 1960 1966: Florence Henderson/Shirley Jones
Musical theater constituted an integral part of the careers of two 1960s sitcom actresses: Florence Henderson (Carol Brady of The Brady Bunch) and Shirley Jones (Shirley Partridge of The Partridge Family). Henderson began her show business efforts in such stage musicals as Oklahoma!, Fanny, and The Girl Who Came to Supper, while Jones graced the Broadway cast of South Pacific, then reprised her musical efforts in films including Carousel, The Music Man and Oklahoma!. This compilation from NBC's legendary Bell Telephone Hour presents a series of performances by both actress-vocalists. Jones's numbers include "High Hopes," "Out of My Dreams," "Till There Was You," "Look for the Silver Lining," and more, while Henderson's include "Do I Hear a Waltz?", "I Have Dreamed," "It's Almost Like Being In Love," and more. Nathan Southern, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: VIDEO ARTISTS INTERNATIONAL
- UPC: 089948449195
- Region: Region 0