Short Protocols In Molecular Biology
A desktop companion to the three-volume Current Protocols in Molecular Biology, the recognized leader in bioscience laboratory manuals. This edition contains over 220 protocols from leading laboratories worldwide. All methods are lab-tested and include step-by-step instructions, equipment and materials necessary to successfully conduct an experiment.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471137818
- ISBN: 0471137812
- Publication Year: 1995