Sickle Cell Anemia: Feeling The Pain
This book tells her story about herself and her experiences in parenting a child with sickle cell anemia. Her daughter, Penny, was born with sickle cell anemia and is now a thirty-four-year-old mom of one six-year-old son, Diyaari. Despite their challenges, they have lived a happy and comfortable life and will continue to do so for many more years. (Angie and Penny together forever). The author is also known as Angie, her grandmother's name.This book is just a sneak peek into information and my experiences with sickle cell.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Xlibris Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781543468366
- ISBN: 1543468365
- Publication Year: 2017