Sign Gallery 5: The World's Best Signs
Sign Gallery 5 features the winners of the International Sign Design Competition, sponsored by Signs of the Times and the International Sign Association. Artfulness, innovation, and setting are considered by the judges. But the winners must, first and foremost, function as a sign, communicating a message to an audience with clarity and force. Sign makers and designers--and anyone involved in the graphic arts--should take these words as a sign: GET SIGN GALLERY 5! Signs of the Times is the world's leading magazine on sign information, and its competitions attract the finest projects from around the world. The magazine is celebrating one hundred years of publication in 2006.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: St Media Group
- ISBN-13: 9780944094501
- ISBN: 0944094503
- Publication Year: 2006