Signs Of The Times: The False Messages, Half Truths, And Poor Theology Of Church Marquees
"Signs of the Times" is an apologetic-devotional book which takes messages from church marquees and critiques them in the light of Scripture. Drawing from theology and taking the messages to their logical conclusions, the author exposes the lack of discernment among many evangelical churches in their pursuit of sharing the gospel by foreign means.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781450598958
- ISBN: 1450598951
- Publication Year: 2010