The British group the Fortunes formed in 1963 and rode the Merseybeat sound to the top of the charts with the impossibly catchy single "You've Got Your Troubles" two years later. They repeated the trick in 1970 with their cover of a Pickettywitch song "That Same Old Feeling" and again the following year with "Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again." All three songs are included here, along with lesser hits and near misses, making Singles the only Fortunes collection you'll ever need. ~ Steve Leggett, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Import
- UPC: 8712089051720