Sketch Now, Think Later: Jump Right Into Sketching With Limited Time, Tools, And Techniques
"Sketching is more popular than ever, but busy lives leave almost no room for sitting down with a pad and pen, and practicing. Many people give up on their potential hobby (and artistic outlet) because they feel they just don't have the time to lay the groundwork. Here's a secret though: you do have time each day to practice, you just need to incorporate sketching into your daily life.Sketch Know, Think Later covers the tools, techniques and tips that author and Urban Sketching Correspondent of Boston Mike Daikubara has developed in his more than 15 years as a practicing artist, and will show you how to fully dive into any sketching situation with limited time and tools, and still be able to produce memorable, great looking, fun sketches!"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Quarry Books
- ISBN-13: 9781631593444
- ISBN: 1631593447
- Publication Year: 2017