Skogluft: Norwegian Secrets For Bringing Natural Air And Light Into Your Home And Office To Dramatically Improve Health And Happiness
Drawing on data from the University of Environmental Research and Bioscience in Norway and 30 years of NASA research, the author shares the simple, easy-to-understand Norwegian method for bringing nature into your home and office to help your health and mood. 30,000 first printing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harper Design Intl
- ISBN-13: 9780062896223
- ISBN: 0062896229
- Publication Year: 2019