Skull Base Imaging
Use today's latest technology and methods to optimize imaging of complex skull base anatomy. This practical reference offers expert guidance on accurate preoperative lesion localization and the evaluation of its relationship with adjacent neurovascular structures. Features a wealth of information for radiologists and surgeons on current CT and MR imaging as they relate to skull base anatomy. Covers localizing skull base lesions, reaching the appropriate differential diagnosis, and deciding which surgical approach is best. Consolidates today's available information and guidance in this challenging area into one convenient resource.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323485630
- ISBN: 0323485634
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 1