Sleep Well Tonight!: Sure Fire Solutions For A Good Night's Rest
Root out the common causes of sleeplessness. Facilitate sleep through proper food, exercise, and bedroom atmosphere; understand common sleep patterns; and get solutions for special situations -- including pregnancy, periods of stress, and travel. Try a range of proven, safe relaxation techniques, from yoga, Tai Chi, and massage to aromatherapy, meditation, and Feng Shui. And don't forget the 60-minute CD of sleep-inducing music!
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Countryside
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sterling Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780806963136
- ISBN: 0806963131
- Publication Year: 1998
- Edition: HAR/COM