Sling Training: Full Body Suspension Workout
Sling Training is the ultimate guide to bodyweight suspension training. This is functional fitness at its best: agility, strength, and balance. 100 exercises range from easy to extreme, from targeting simple muscles to full-body movements. Sling Training features 20 sport-specific programs by world-class athletes, coaches, and physical therapists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Meyer & Meyer Sport
- ISBN-13: 9781782550181
- ISBN: 1782550186
- Publication Year: 2013