Slow Cooker Vegetarian Recipes 175: Delicious One Pot, No Fuss Recipes For Soups, Appetizers, Main Courses, Side Dishes, Desserts, Cakes, Preserves And Drinks, With 150 Photographs
Slow-cooked recipes are ideal for busy cooks who want minimum-effort meals with maximum appeal - just put all the ingredients into a casserole, slow cooker or clay pot, switch on the heat, turn on the timer and leave the food to simmer, resulting in a wonderfully tasty meal without any fuss. This easy-to-use book contains a wide range of classic vegetarian recipes plus some delectable new creations to try. At-a-glance nutritional analysis is provided for each recipe so that you can plan for individual diets. With this tempting range of 175 leisurely recipes, you'll soon discover that mouthwatering, tender meals are definitely worth the wait.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Southwater Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780857232809
- ISBN: 0857232800
- Publication Year: 2018