Smart Cities: First Ibero American Congress, Icsc Cities 2018, Soria, Spain, September 26?27, 2018, Revised Selected Papers
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the First Ibero-American Congress, ICSC-CITIES 2018, held in Soria, Spain, in May 2018. The 15 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 101 submissions. The papers cover wide research fields including smart cities, energy efficiency and sustainability, infrastructures, smart mobility, intelligent transportation systems, Internet of Things, governance and citizenship.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783030128036
- ISBN: 3030128032
- Publication Year: 2019