Smart Grid Planning And Implementation
This book is intended for electric utility managers, directors, and power system planners, regulators, and policy makers interested in the steps needed to realize the value of a modern power delivery system. This book describes the elements needed in planning and implementing a "Smart Grid" by outlining how the electricity delivery system can be modernized so it monitors, protects, and automatically optimizes the operation of its interconnected elements from the central and distributed generator through the high-voltage network and distribution system, to energy storage installations and to end-use consumers and their thermostats, electric vehicles, appliances, and other household devices. This comprehensive guide highlights emerging concepts of cyber and physical security, resiliency, and the newest architecture "The Integrated Grid." You ll gain an understanding of how a two-way flow of electricity and information can be used to create an automated, widely distributed energy delivery network.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fairmont Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781498747813
- ISBN: 1498747817
- Publication Year: 2015