Smile: How Young Charlie Chaplin Taught The World To Laugh (And Cry)
The creators of the Caldecott Medal-winning Bird & Diz celebrate the early creative life of comedic genius Charlie Chaplin, describing how he helped support his sick mother by performing on the streets of London, where he found the inspiration for his iconic Little Tramp character.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: School And Library
- Sold by: HPB West Lane Avenue
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Candlewick Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780763697617
- ISBN: 0763697613
- Publication Year: 2019