So Bad, It's Good: Electric Bookaloo
Every bad movie deserves a sequel that's bigger, louder, and more ridiculous than the original. There are always more hilariously terrible films waiting to be laughed at, and So Bad, It's Good 2: Electric Bookaloo is designed to help you find new movies that you'll love for all the wrong reasons. From the cheesy action flicks of the 1980s to the latest advances in awful filmmaking, this second book in the So Bad, It's Good series features more outrageous plots, terrible special effects and laughable dialogue for you to enjoy on your next bad movie night.Alongside reviews of dozens of the best bad movies and television shows ever created, So Bad, It's Good 2 also includes contributions from critic Allison Pregler (Movie Nights), actor Greg Sestero (The Room), director Colin Theys (Alien Opponent) and a foreword by Cecil Trachenburg (Good Bad Flicks).
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781507510636
- ISBN: 1507510632
- Publication Year: 2015