So Many Books, So Little Time: A Year Of Passionate Reading
A publishing correspondent chronicles a year's worth of reading to explore how the world of books intermingled with her relationships, a journey during which she discovered that the books chose her as much as she chose them, came to recognize the intimacy of the written word, and learned to recognize emotional responses to literary themes. 35,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB McKinney
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Putnam Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780399150838
- ISBN: 0399150838
- Publication Year: 2003