Social Assessment In Natural Resource Management Institutions
This book is the first significant international attempt to outline and analyze how social assessment has been integrated within natural resource management institutions to date. In doing so, it focuses on contemporary Australian and New Zealand experiences, and relates these back to the international context. Social Assessment in Natural Resource Management Institutions provides practical guidance for a wide range of planners, managers and stakeholders striving for better integration of social issues. The lessons derived are equally relevant to national, provincial, regional and local governance structures, international agencies, corporations, and community-based non-government organizations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Stylus Pub Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780643065581
- ISBN: 064306558X
- Publication Year: 2001