Song And Silence: A Guidebook To Bards And Rogues
Finesse and Versatility Make Powerful AlliesBards and rogues rely on a stunning array of skills and abilities to give them an edge over any adversary. Packed with new ways to customize even the most artful characters this book includes:New feats, prestige classes, weapons, spells, magic items, and equipment. Complete guidelines for trapmaking, including 90 sample traps. Descriptions of a wide range of thieves' guilds and bardic colleges. Detailed rules for flanking opponents in combat. Dungeon Masters and players who want to add a new dimension to their bards and rogues will find a wealth of indispensable material within these pages.To use this accessory, a Dungeon Master also needs the Player's Handbook, the Dungeon Master's Guide, and the Monster Manual. A player needs only the Player's Handbook.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Tacoma
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
- ISBN-13: 9780786918577
- ISBN: 0786918578
- Publication Year: 2001