South East Asia Golf Guide: The Top 250 Courses In Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore And Thailand
The Top 300 Courses in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand. This beautifully photographed book includes maps and location guides, green fees and facilities, etiquette, and a complete clubs listing. Also tells where to stay, what to see, and nearby activities.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pelican Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781565542099
- ISBN: 1565542096
- Publication Year: 1996