Spa Apothecary: Natural Bath & Beauty Recipes
"You can make luxurious products for skin, hair, and bath at home! All you need are basic cooking skills, a few simple kitchen tools, some common household ingredients -- and this easy-to-follow, full-color beginner's guide. It'll help you avoid the chemical additives of commercial products, and you'll save money, too. Best of all, it'll assist you in transitioning to a healthier, natural beauty routine"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Appleton
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dover Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780486827728
- ISBN: 0486827720
- Publication Year: 2019