Special Needs Assessment Handbook For Specific Learning Difficulties: How To Identify & Address Barriers To Learning
Clearly structured and accessible, this photocopiable resource will help SENCOs and support teachers to target a pupil's core difficulty and support effective learning. Special Needs Assessment Handbook for Specific Learning Difficulties is written by the senior author of the widely used Special Needs Assessment Profile (SNAP) computer-aided packages - Focuses on specific learning difficulties to explain how problem areas typically 'cluster', and how to use this information to assess and address them - Provides clear guidelines plus easy-to-use resources and recording formats to help you assess and make sense of a pupil's difficulties - Includes detailed and practical advice for targeted classroom follow-up
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hodder Education
- ISBN-13: 9781444190335
- ISBN: 1444190334
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: SPI