Speechless Presentation Basics: A Visual Guide
Speech(less) Presentation Basics: A Visual Guide was created for the sheer purpose of actually showing a presenter what they are expected to look like while making a presentation to an American audience. Presentation expectations in other countries are different than in the United States. The intent of this guide is to bridge that expectation gap and show the presenter, visually, how they can engage their audience while presenting their information.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781492373780
- ISBN: 1492373788
- Publication Year: 2013